How to get in touch with us

How can we help you or your organisation? If you are interested in one of our yoga retreats in France or day retreats in Stockholm – please use the registration form below. Please give us a call or send us an email if you are interested in any of our corporate services.

Events by Carol

We are here to help and would be happy to hear from you!

Most of our services can be personalized and adapted depending on the situation. Please contact us for a first meeting to discuss the needs in your organization.

Sweden
Alviksvägen 170
167 62 Bromma
Phone +46 70 301 16 65
E-mail

France
14 Rue Bizet
Val D’Azur
06560 Valbonne

Registration form

Please fill in the below information and contact details, they are valuable to us when planning our retreats and events.

Which event date are you interested in?*

Earlier experience of Yoga*
BeginnerIntermediateAdvanced

What kind of yoga have you practiced earlier?

Please let us know of any health problems or injuries you may have that we should be aware of.

Please let us know if you have any food allergies.

How did you learn about Events by Carol?

Would you be interested in receiving our newsletters by email? Including dates for future events, early bird offers, invitations to day retreats and other events in Stockholm, health tips, etc.

First name*

Last name*

Address*

Post code*

City*

Country*

Phone*

E-mail*

Date of birth

In case of emergency please provide a contact number (ICE number) for someone at home.*

Yes, I have read and understood the booking terms (see below)*
Yes

Booking terms and GDPR

Registration

A deposit of 30% of the total event fee must be paid to secure your registration. This amount once paid serves as confirmation of your registration and is non-refundable in case of cancellation. The remaining 70% is to be paid latest 30 days prior to arrival.

Once you have received confirmation that your registration has been accepted, please book your flights with an airline of your choosing. We strongly recommend always booking with cancellation insurance and ensuring you have valid travel insurance.

For the event to take place, a minimum of 4 participants is necessary.

Cancellation policies

In case of cancellation earlier than 60 days before arrival the 30% deposit of the total fee will not be refunded. Cancellation later than 60 days before arrival will be charged at the full event price.

In case of cancellation because of illness substantiated by a medical certificate the event fee, excluding the registration fee, will be repaid.

Other

All rooms are double or twin and shared by two participants. The additional charge for a double room for single use is 3,500 SEK.

Prices include VAT.

GDPR

We have updated our privacy policy. In summary we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it.

The only personal information I directly collect from you, with your consent, is your name and email when you subscribe to our newsletter and your name, email, phone number, address, health information and food allergies when you register for a conference, event or retreat.

I use Get a Newsletter to create and deliver my email newsletters, which you are free to unsubscribe from at any time. I may also send out an occasional email letting you know about upcoming retreats, workshops or other services.

Please click here for our full privacy policy.